Build and decorate your own ukulele with the DIY Handmade Ukulele Kit!
This do-it-yourself set includes all of the components necessary to assemble a fully functional uke (that's street slang for ukulele). Every parts was handmade by our craftiest. We're so proud we're doing the project to community.
The unfinished wood allows you to decorate your ukulele in any number of fun ways!
- Children and parents work together to improve relationships, excellent parent-child interaction activity.
- Simple and fun to build. Perfect as a gift.
- Sanded & polished perfectly, and pre-drilled. It will need a very slight sanding for finishing.
- Artistic activities can provide children with an interesting and inspirational environment to help children understand the natural world and their own exploration.
Perfect for DIY Lovers & Music Fans
Material: Basswood Body + Plastic + Metal + Ukulele Nylon Strings
Size: 21 Inches
- Basswood Box(1pcs)
- Basswoof Neck(1pcs)
- Plastic Fingerboard(1pcs)
- Plastic Bridge (1pcs)
- Plastic Pillow(2pcs)
- Nylon String(4pcs)
- Sound Points(2pcs)
- Knob Screw Nut(4pcs)
- Knob Screw(8pcs)
- Bridqe Screw(2pcs)
- Fingerboard Screw(4pcs)
Extremely high demand: expect 2-6 weeks for it to arrive (to be safe)