Take a step into the future and control your computer by waving your hands in the air. Using the latest motion tracking technology the Motion Controller can track your movements at over 200 frames per second. It has an impressively wide 150° field of view, plus a z-axis for depth.
The Motion Controller is sleek, light, and small – just 3 inches long. It takes up hardly any room on your desk, but has a wide 150° field of view, and transforms the space above into a 3D interface for your hands. It works alongside your keyboard, mouse, stylus, or trackpad for a richer and more natural 3D computing experience. With the Motion software running, just plug the device into the USB port on your PC, and you’re ready to start exploring. (Legacy support for Mac is also available.)
The Motion Controller uses infrared cameras and highly complex mathematical algorithms to translate hand and finger movements into 3D input. This unique approach allows Motion technology to be significantly more accurate than other motion-control technologies -- and it’s constantly improving. With free, automatic software updates, you can always have access to the latest features and enhancements.
- Senses your hands and fingers to respond to their every move
- Control your computer without any physical contact
- Allows you to play games and apps for fun or work (see below for more uses)
- Great for kids, making music, education, and more...
- Molecules - App for Mac. Let's you manipulate 3D renderings of molecules to learn more about them.
- Cyber Science-Motion - Let's you explore and dissect a human skull while teaching you all 28 of the bones.
- Exoplanet - App for Mac. Contains a database of all known planets in the Milky Way and allows you to explore and examine each one.
- Frog Dissection - Just as it sounds. Re-live your high school dissection days but, this time, without the smell.
- And more...
- Boom Ball - Similar to the familiar Brick Breaker but with added explosions.
- Dropchord - An action game in which you dodge obstacles with both hands while moving to the beat of music.
- Block54 - Fight off blocks while navigating inside a tower.
- And more...
- Corel Painter Freestyle - Just like the classic Windows Paint, but you can use your finger, pen, pencil, or wand.
- NYTimes for Leap Motion - Attempts to simulate the feel of holding and turning newspaper pages with your hand, all while keeping up with the current new.
- Touchless - Our favorite here at GadgetHotel. It lets you control you Windows or Mac PC with the wave of your hand. Think Tom Cruise in the Minority Report.
- And more...
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.7
- AMD PhenomTM II
- Intel CoreTM i3, i5, i7 Processor
- 2GB RAM
- USB 2.0
1x Leap motion Controller
2x Custom Length USB 2.0 Cables
1x Welcome Card
1x Important Information Guide
Extremely high demand: expect 2-6 weeks for it to arrive (to be safe)